Thursday, April 12, 2012

And The Winner For My Next Review Is...


Really? You guys picked Burnt Offerings for my next review? I thought for sure that the winner would be Humanoids from the Deep by a long shot. Are you sure that Burnt Offerings isn't some horrible piece of shit that you want me to watch just to torture me? I wouldn't be surprised. You guys are evil, sadistic freaks sometimes.

Just kidding, obviously. I love you all! Okay, so I guess I'll do my reviews in the order of what got the most votes - Burnt Offerings first, then Humanoids from the Deep, then The Falling. This should be magical.





Speaking of magical, it's also my birthday today and I got an awesome gift from my best blog buddy Maynard (his real name is Harry, but I can't stop calling him Maynard for some reason) via email this morning. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it.


Doesn't that rule??!! Oh, if only I knew you guys in person. You understand me so much more than the people in my real life. 

9 comments:

  1. Glad you like it. I tried very hard to make it look somewhat decent, because my MS Paint skills are horrible :-D
    Enjoy your birthday and your movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Michele! Harry's gift is bloody awesome. Literally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, happy birthday. That is a great gift too. Very cool. And now you have just reminded me that I really want to see Burnt Offerings since I have, believe it or not, never before seen it. Supposed to be very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday from a new follower! I would have voted for Humanoids from the Deep - but I'm interested to see what you think of Burnt Offerings too - so there you go.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Michele! Here's an award from me to you: http://www.fullmoonreviews.net/2012/04/full-moon-reviews-is-now-4-years-old.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. *GASP!*

    A HAPPY (is it belated? no? yes. argh!) BIRTHDAY TO YOUSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I feel bad for not knowing about your birthday. Oops.

    So, are you still planning to do The Falling? I assure you- it's utter crap. It's fun though.

    ReplyDelete