Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Which Franchise Is Next?

I think that doing all these franchise reviews is becoming my "thing." It has been fun, painful, and at times really, really weird, but still cool to be discovering all these movies that I might not have bothered with before. Search around this blog and you'll see what it was like to watch all the Howling movies, how terrible Wishmaster got with each new entry, how unassumingly awesome Puppet Master could be, and, most recently, how some of the Hellraiser sequels really aren't all that bad. Except Revelations.

There are many more franchises to tackle in the future. So what will my next one be? Here's a hint...

 

 Coming soon!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're doing Leprechaun? If you don't survive can I have your readers? j/k

      Delete
  2. leprechaun is damn well worth it. buck the haters...
    Phantasm? apparently there's a new one coming out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Ravager got pushed to 2016 sometime - guess it gives me plenty of time to get caught up!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That one may have to come soon because I've still only seen the first film many years ago.

      Delete
    2. Oh part 2 is even better. All in all just a great series

      Delete